Sunday, December 23, 2007

-As long as it takes..

ok, i get it. I'm great, but i still believe you to be a better human, person, and all around entity. i may sound stupid sometimes, but its only because i feel theres something wrong with me. yes, i know, We've been over that to. "It's not you, its me" you say and if you haven't said it you have definitely implied it to the point i cant hear you saying it.
You scare me, you know that? not you so much as a person, but the thought of me telling you how i feel in its entirety. you take a huge risk putting your heart in someone elses hand, but i guess you know that. I've spent the better part of a year so far trying to tell you exactly what im thinking, and i might have once or twice. but we both know we're waiting on you. im fine with that, i wouldn't trade a day of wondering what you were thinking, if you were thinking about me, for an entire lifetime having someone else tell me how much they loved me.
Honestly, it wouldn't be worth it. you make my day a better span solely by existing, i can wait as long as it takes to be that person for you. but until then, im here for you, no matter what problem you face, remember that.